We are increasingly aware of the importance of understanding 21st century learners in order to teach and reach our students.
Download the article by Marc Prensky: Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants (pdf)
- Are you a Digital Immigrant or Native? Explain your choice.
- What are the characteristics of Digital Natives (your students!)?
- How are you currently adjusting your lessons to reach these learners?
- Designing the school day of the future
- Have you been paying attention? Jordan Independent School District
- 21st Century Pedagogy Greg Whitby, Parramatta, Australia
- A Vision of Students Today Michael Wesch, University of Kansas
- A Faculty Response to A Vision of Students Today University of South Carolina
- Digital Students in Analog Worlds Teacher Tube
Gamifying Education: What are your thoughts about their ideas?
Sir Ken Robinson’s Talk about Changing Education Paradigms– animated by RSA Animate.